Technology is everything that sets us apart from the many creatures that do not have opposable thumbs. In this article, I am going to discuss all the latest advancements in the world of technology. We use technology in almost every single aspect of our lives. For example, you are using a device to read this particular article right now, and I am using a technologically advanced device to create this article at this very moment. We humans take technology for granted, but we need to sit down and consider how big of a role it plays in our lives.
1. Artificial intelligence is the first technological advancement that I would like to talk about. Artificial intelligence has received a lot of financial investment for many years, with 80% of enterprises investing to expand it. This kind of money has given way to some serious innovations in artificial intelligence. You have probably seen how amazing Tesla cars are when it comes to autopilot mode. That is artificial intelligence working seamlessly and tirelessly to ensure that you reach your destination safely.
2. High-speed internet is the next technological advancement that I would like to talk about. It is available in almost every single country, even Third World countries where water is scarce. You can access high-speed internet anywhere you want to. This is where 5G is going to come in.
3. Smart home devices are the next thing that I am going to talk about. Nowadays, smart homes are everywhere, and the demand for smart home applications is increasing. For example, look at the smartphone devices that can change the lights in a particular room at the click of a button. What about the HomePod that Apple launched recently? All of these are smart home devices that can enrich your everyday living experience.
4. We should definitely consider the fact that dexterous robots are going to be among us very soon. Robots are not dumb anymore, and robotics is a field that has been getting very advanced. There has been a surge in very smart robots nowadays. Robotic dexterity offers an amazing opportunity for a lot of flexible automation.
5. I am sure you have heard of medical devices that you can swallow. Nanotechnology is the next big thing, and you can actually swallow medical devices that can keep track of all your vitals from inside your body. These devices will completely revolutionize the medical industry.